Friday, December 30, 2016

Tupelo Designs - Bold Blossom Thanks

Are you getting ready to count down to a new year?  My favorite thing this week has been scooping up the after Christmas deals.  Have you checked out Tupelo Designs LLC?  They're giving 20% off all orders over $100 - (17% on orders over $75) and YES you still get free shipping!  My favorite part about this sale is that I can mix and match products.. so I can buy different brands like Altenew, Reverse Confetti, Concord & 9th, Waffle Flower, and still get a great deal. 
I'm addicted to pattern paper and found a new brand at Tupelo that I've never tried before.  Blue Fern Studio.  The high quality paper is printed on both sides, is a nice weight and is so pretty!  

These dreamy romantic papers needed a feminine focal point so I stamped Bold Blossom from Altenew in shades of lavender.  I like the unexpected, and I always have to stop and look twice when I see a purple rose at the garden center!   I used Die-namics Stitched Oval Frames for a clean background to contrast with the busy papers.
The "Thanks" sentiment is from the Altenew Floral Frame set.  It has several pretty script sentiments that coordinate with anything. 
If you're shopping this weekend make sure you check out Tupelo Designs LLC - I think you'll be glad you did.  And you'll be surprised at how quick your order arrives! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Altenew Bold Blossom, Floral Frame
Dies | Altenew Bold Blossom, MFT Fishtail Flags, Stitched Oval Frames
Pattern Paper | Blue Fern Studios Frolic Collection





3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely!

Angel said...

What a gorgeous card!!

Lindsey said...

So wonderfully colorful. You have the most amazing way of mixing patterns and elements. This is beautiful, Jeanne!