Thursday, December 1, 2016

RCSFYTT # 43 - Every Heart

It's my favorite day of the month!  It's the day we turn over the calendar page and see what's ahead for the month.  It's also the day lots of great challenges begin in Blogland!  I read somewhere that the most popular card people send is for birthday... but I'm guessing that Christmas has to be way up there too.  Maybe you have some cards to make to send out yourself?   What a great excuse to play along with our challenge at Reverse Confetti.  Every month we have a new SFYTT - Sketch for You to Try!   It's a great way to win some free  products and see different ways to use the stamps you have. You can always find the challenge on the Reverse Confetti Blog by clicking on the challenge badge in the right column.  I love a sketch challenge - it takes lots of guess work out of making - sort of like following a recipe.  

I have lots of cards to make for the holiday so one more down makes me happy! 

I love the religious sentiments in the Christmas Blessings stamp set  and it's also got me singing Let Heaven and Nature Sing!  
 I thought it would be fun to put a heart Hang Ups Too to play on words in the sentiment "Let Every Heart Prepare Him Room". 
The pretty papers are from the Very merry paper pad.  Don't you love the holly berries in pink and red?  Told you pink was my favorite color for Christmas this year! 

Won't you join me at Reverse Confetti's Sketch for You to Try?  You can get all the details and see more samples from the design team here on the Reverse Confetti Blog! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Christmas Blessings
Dies | Reverse confetti Holly, Hang Ups, Too, Top O'The Tag, Topped Off Tag
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Very Merry 6" Paper Pad


4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this!! It's a delightful card with a wonderful sentiment!!

Greta said...

Festive & beautiful!

Lindsey said...

Love that your blog is so bright and full of cheer. My trips here always make me smile.

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet card....it is truly festive and fun!