Saturday, November 9, 2019

Jillibean Soup Cards Made with Shape Shaker Program Stamps

Hi friends! Today and I’m sharing cards made with stamped die cut images using the Jillibean Soup Shape Shaker program dies.
This card was made with the Succulents stamp and die set. The images are easy to work with. Just stamp, color, and cut. 
The open window dies make it easy to get a perfect cut every time. I tape the die cut in place over the colored image and then run it through my die cut machine.
I created a simple distress ink background for the succulents and made little pots from colorful cardstock scraps. The sentiment is stamped directly on the inked background panel.
The set even includes little florals to embellish the cacti with!
My second card made with the Ice Cream stamp and die set. 
I followed the same technique as the previous card but instead of coloring the ice cream scoops I stamped them with colored ink on colored cardstock.
The set even includes a die for cutting colorful sprinkles. I added a few Jewels to add some yummy shine!
My last card has an ombre pink distress ink background. I left the Call Me telephone uncolored to add a little drama.
I adhered the telephone base directly to the inked panel, and the rotary insert with adhesive foam tape. A little foam adds lots of dimension and brings your images to life. 
Have fun making and exploring the possibilities Jillibean Soup Shape Shaker Stamp and Die Sets bring.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Succulents
Ice Cream
Call Me
Sequin Jewels Filler Warm
Jewels & Sequins Watercolor, Birthday




Ice Cream
Ice Cream
Shop at:
SBC
Call Me
Call Me
Shop at:
JBS
Succulents
Succulents
Shop at:
JBS
Sequin Jewel Warm Mix
Sequin Jewel Warm Mix
Shop at:
JBS | SBC | SSS
Birthday Shaker Filler
Birthday Shaker Filler
Shop at:
JBS | SBC
Jewels & Sequins Watercolor
Jewels & Sequins Watercolor
Shop at:
JBS | SBC

1 comment: