Thursday, November 14, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge - Giving Thanks

Are you looking for a challenge to play today? Check out Fusion Card Challenge. It's one of my favorite places to play because you can play with the photo inspiration OR the sketch. If you're feeling really clever you can fuse them together. See what I mean? You can interpret the challenge in different ways. 
This time we have a framed Thanksgiving sentiment. It's got a gold frame and I see some flowers on the corners of it. That inspired me to make this Thanksgiving card with Pretty Pink Posh Giving Thanks Stamp Set. 
I love these little pilgrims! Aren't they adorable? 
My card starts with a distress ink panel in Squeezed Lemonade, Dried Marigold and Spun Sugar. I topped the panel with a Lattice Background die cut. 
Then I adhered the figures and leaves. Some elements lay flat on the card base while others are adhered with adhesive foam tape. This adds dimension and an expensive feel to this card. 
Now it's your turn!

Are you ready to play? I wonder how you will interpret the photo! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


Barb Ghigliotty
Jen Mitchell
Karren Johnson
Linda Callahan
Lyndal Higgins
Michelle Leone
Michelle Lupton
Michelle Williams
Wanda Cullen

I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Giving Thanks
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Giving Thanks, Lattice Background
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Marigold 


Giving Thanks
Giving Thanks

PPP
Giving Thanks Dies
Giving Thanks Dies

PPP
Lattice Background
Lattice Background

PPP | SSS
Marigold Jewels
Marigold Jewels

PPP | SSS
Spun Sugar Distress Ink
Spun Sugar Distress Ink

SCB | DB | SSS
Dried Marigold
Dried Marigold

SCB | DB | SSS
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink

SCB | DB | SSS
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SCB | SSS
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Marker Refills
Copic Marker Refills

DB

4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Aw, this is so sweet! Those bears are so cute and I am a sucker for your wonderful color combos! Thanks for sharing, Jeanne

Aw, this is so sweet! Those bears are so cute! I'm a sucker for your wonderful color combos. Thanks so much for sharing, Jeanne.









Linda Callahan said...

So cute.....love the background you created too!

Liz said...

Love this card, Jeanne so cute! xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a bright and happy way to wish someone a Happy Thanksgiving! Darling card Jeanne!