Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Sugar Pea Designs Autumn Blessings


Hi Sugar Pea Designs friends! I hope you're having a great day! Fall is my favorite time of year! I love the crisp air and the colors changing with the falling leaves, This time of year we try to spend as much time outside as we can before winter is officially here. Time outdoors means a hike at the dunes or a camping trip. 
Who says raccoons have to be grey and black? I can't resist reaching for color and I think you should never limit your imagination. My card today features the Sugar Pea Designs Indian Summer stamp set. These little raccoons look like they like this time of year as much as I do! 
I colored all the little critters and other images with Copic Markers. I arranged them on a panel that I inked up with distress ink.
I love all the accessories in the kit - like the feathered headband, pumpkins, wishbone and the cutest little turkey you ever saw! There are also several sentiments to choose from like this one with a mixed font. 
Take some time to enjoy the great outdoors, it's sure to refresh your soul and inspire you!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Sugar Pea Designs Indian Summer
Sugar Cuts | Sugar Pea Designs Indian Summer


Indian Summer
Indian Summer

SPD
Indian Summer SC
Indian Summer SC

SPD
Twisted Citron
Twisted Citron

DB | SDC
Tumbled Glass
Tumbled Glass

SSS
Shaded Lilac
Shaded Lilac

SSS
Momento Tuxedo Black
Momento Tuxedo Black

SSS
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB

1 comment: