Friday, November 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti November Release Blog Hop!



I hope you enjoyed all the sneak peeks of the new Reverse Confetti release during the Countdown to Confetti! The moment you've been waiting for has arrived! The new release is officially in the store! To celebrate we're having a blog hop with even more projects made with the new release. If you're hopping along you should have reached me from Audrey Tokach's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning and get all the details you will find them here at the Reverse Confetti Blog!
Today I'm sharing two more cards made with the new release. I'm starting with a sympathy card made with the Beautiful Memories stamp set. I find that sympathy cards are the hardest for me to make. It's always hard for me to find the right words to say to express my feelings. 
The pretty florals and heartfelt sentiments made this card come together easy. I wanted to keep it clean and simple so the sentiment would take center stage. I layered colored die cut flowers on the new Stitched Burst Cover Panel inked with Shaded Lilac distress ink.
The sentiment is stamped on the new Circle Tag Confetti Cut. It has little holes punched around the outer edge that I filled with half pearls. 
I love the soft look of the lavender with the elegant pearl border. 
My second card is made with the new Birdie Buddies stamp set with coordinating dies. These sweet birds are adorable and as with the other sets in this release I know I will be using these birds all year.
I love the images on the wings of the bird - they have a European folk look to them that makes them perfect for any time of year. The floral and heart images are always welcome.
I stamped all of the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. There are lots of scene builders including the birdhouse, sled, branch and even music notes so your birds can sing! 
I adhered some of the images flat to the card base - like the branch, and then others with adhesive foam tape (the birds) to add dimension to the scene. A few sparkly sequins look like snow falling from the sky. 
Ready for more makes with the Reverse Confetti November release? The next stop on this hop is Deanne Kuntz!

Here's a list of all the designers with projects to share today!


Jeanne Jachna (That's Me!)


Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the Reverse Confetti store!

And HAVE A GREAT DAY!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Beautiful Memories
Dies | Reverse Confetti Circle Tag, Stitched Burst Cover Panel

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Birdie Buddies
Dies | Reverse Confetti Birdie Buddies






Beautiful Memories
Beautiful Memories

RC | SSS
Beautiful Memories CC
Beautiful Memories CC

RC | SSS
Circle Tag
Circle Tag

RC | SSS
Stitched Burst Cover Panel
Stitched Burst Cover Panel

RC | SSS
Birdie Buddies
Birdie Buddies

RC | SSS
Birdie Buddies DIe
Birdie Buddies DIe

RC | SSS
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB
Memento Tuxedo Black
Memento Tuxedo Black

SSS | SCB

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, these are perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Tow marvelous cards Jeanne!

Surekha Galagoda said...

Dear Jeanne
I simply love your card so much. The coloring is really beautiful and i love your colr selection too. I also hv a small question. I just want to know from where you got teh button Handmade with love. Pls let me know.