Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Momenta Christmas Snowglobe


Hi friends! I know there's lots going on this time of year! The "to do" list seems to go on and on. I've found that a great way to relieve stress is to do some crafting. It's a sweet escape that can take you anyplace you want to be. 
If you're on a limited budget like me sometimes it's hard to afford all the craft supplies you'd like.. especially around the holidays when any extra dollars are being spent making sure that the rest of your family is comfy and cozy with a few sweet surprises. You'll find lots of beautiful Momenta dies, stamps and embossing folders ready for your holiday cards at your local Hobby Lobby. They're affordably priced and YES! you can use your store coupon! SCORE!
During my last visit to Hobby Lobby I found lots of new Momenta Holiday dies, stamps and embossing folders. These products are exclusive to Hobby Lobby and you won't find them anywhere else. 

This pretty, intricate snow globe dis is a must have. I cut it from white card stock and layered it over a distress inked panel. I cut it again with gold foil and then inserted the bows and letters into the openings of the white die cut. 
I repeated the gold inlay pieces by adding a gold glitter matt behind the inky panel so this card has lots of shine! I can't resist a little bling all year round!
If you don't have a Hobby Lobby close by, you'll find several other great Momenta products  at lots of your favorite local stores and on line. It's always a nice surprise to see what you'll find!



Finished Size 5.25 x 5.25"
Die | Momenta Christmas Globe

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is soft and lovely Jeanne!