Monday, October 30, 2017

12 Kits of Occasions - Boo To You!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! It's time for The 12 Kits of Occasions! The 12 Kits is a group of 12 friends who all like to paper craft! Each month we take turns providing the rest of the group with a "kit". The host chooses the theme and supplies. Our hostess this month is Nancy Penir from Artful Notions blog!
Nancy put together a wonderful kit filled with lots of goodies! Pretty papers from Echo Park and American Crafts, stamped images from Impression Obsession and Poppystamps, and all sorts of die cuts from Memory Box, Impression Obsession, Frantic Stamper, Papertrey Ink and more! There were doilies, pretty ribbons and buttons and sequins from Buttons Galore and More!


She even decorated the packages for mailing! What a nice treat to receive in the mail. I only wish I had had more time to play because there's lots of left overs!




Want to see more designs created with Nancy's spooky kit? Hop on over to our group page.. The 12 Kits of Occasions where you'll find a sample from each of the team members. We're trying to keep the group interactive by giving you a chance to join us every month. Have a beautiful day and watch out.. here comes November!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"

10 comments:

Nancy Penir said...

Oh my good golly, Miss Jeanne, I adore every one!!! For some reason I forgot to use the washi tape. So glad you remembered, and used it brilliantly. Gotta shout out that glorious moon over the haunted village. WOW! All amazing! Hugs, and Happy Halloween!

Lisa Elton said...

These are all simply marvelous Jeanne!! I am in love with your first card. The scene, sky and moon you've created are awesome! I like the black lines between the sections of the candy corn, great idea and an eye catching look!

Sharron said...

Your nighttime silhouette scene is awesome, Jeanne! You used wonderful bright colors to create another of your masterpieces! Love the design with pumpkins and plaid and the gorgeous bow! I didn't think of using both candy corn die cuts and love yours against the black background! Then you combined everything on the last card--cute critters, great sentiment, layering and fun bow!!

Cindy Beach said...

Wow, Jeanne, love this happy parade of cards from the kit. My fav has to be the one with the bat and the big orange bow but I liked them all!
Hope your day is full of treats. Thanks for your comments, they brought a smile too.

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...Happy Halloween! Just love all your incredible cards. So in love with your first card, that moon is stunning! and I love your use of the candy corn, so much fun!!!

Lindsey said...

My goodness, Jeanne, you have the magic touch with each and every kit. I am always smiling ear-to-ear and in awe as I look at the way you combined items. Your Halloween Hill card completely blew me away. The way you did the moon behind is brilliant. Love, love, love! And your pumpkin card is the perfect mix of everything. I just love everything you create!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's such the perfect set of Halloween cards!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

You made a great set of Halloween cards !

Marybeth said...

You are one busy girl... my goodness ! I couldn't find the link the first time I came. I have seen some of these on Instagram but had to come here and tell you again how much I love them.
The candy corn card is way too cute and I love how you paired the cats with the candy corn ! The background of your first card is just too cleaver, Jeanne!

Birgit said...

Wow Jeanne, these are all so darling! Love, LOVE the brillilant harvest moon over your spooky town. I don't know how you keep up the pace and still make every single card incredibly special.