Friday, October 20, 2017

CAS-Fridays New Release - Joy

It's Day 3 of our CAS-ual Fridays Stamps October Release! We've got 4 new stamp sets to show you! We've been featuring one set a day starting October 18. Today we're showing the new JOY stamp set!
Pretty right? I love the snowflakes that replace the letter "O" in the sentiments!
I stamped the "Joy" sentiment with a Kaleidacolor ink pad. It provides the perfect ombre blend from pink to purple. I fussy cut the sentiment and set it aside.

For the background panel I stamped snowflakes from the set with the same Kaleidacolor ink pad - pink snowflakes on the left, purple snowflakes on the right. Next I found similar colors of distress ink - Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet. I distressed the edges, splattered with water, and then splattered with white ink.

I added a bit of gold twine - I made circles by wrapping the twine around my fingers. I attached the joy sentiment with adhesive foam tape that I set over the twine. The tape holds both the sentiment and the twine in place. 
A scatter of gold enamel dots adds more sparkle and shine.



Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.


Use my code to get an extra 15% off the sale prices!

Want to see more sets made with the Joy set? Hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see more creations from the design team!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Joy

3 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow !! This is a stunning card !

Sharron said...

Gorgeou! So festive with the bright colors!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the vibrant colors Jeanne, this is marvelous!