Friday, October 27, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Duck Weather


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Seems like it's been raining ALOT here lately - enough to make you have to cut the grass in OCTOBER if you can believe that! So I thought this would be a good time to play with the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence "Showering You With Love" stamp set I got at Tupelo Designs LLC.
This little cutie is enough to actually make me LIKE the rain! LOL! Normally it doesn't bother me but we've been helping my daughter move the past few weekends, and I dread driving down the expressway at night in the rain.
We call it "duck weather" maybe you do too? The coordinating die cuts make these a breeze to cut out. There are even dies for the little duckies! The papers are American Crafts Shimelle Star Shine 6" pad. I love the cloud paper! I repeated the cloud pattern with a cloud die cut piece of vellum.
The falling sequin hearts "rain" are from the Queen and Company Toppings III. There are 7 shakers in different colors. Each shaker includes lots of different shaped sequins (hearts, stars, flowers, cone, and regular sequins). The images were stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic Markers. I added some freckles to her rosy cheeks with a white gel pen.
Tupelo Designs LLC is my favorite store. They have lots of my favorite brands all in one place. In the past I would purchase items directly from the manufacturer. I had to spend a minimum to get free shipping - usually buying more than what I had originally intended. When I shop at Tupelo Designs LLC I can buy a little of each brand, and shipping is ALWAYS free (USA only - discounted international shipping). You'll find all your favorites like My Favorite Things and so many more! Want to go shopping? Click here to jump to the store. I think you'll be glad you did!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | MFT Pure Innocence Showering You With Love
Dies | MFT Pure Innocence Showering You With Love, Stitched Cloud Edges, Fishtail Flags
Paper | American Crafts Shimelle Star Shine 6"
Sequins | Queen & Co. Toppings III

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this card Jeanne! That little girl and her ducklings are so sweet!

I Card Everyone said...

I came over for the 12 Kits post, and spent a bit of time meandering through your fabulousness... this one? Melted my heart... love her so very much... xx
=]