Thursday, October 19, 2017

CAS-Fridays New Release - Bomb Diggity

I'm so excited to share the new CAS-ual Fridays Release with you! There are four new stamp sets that you're going to love. We started showing peeks yesterday, revealing one stamp set a day. Today we're showing the new Bomb Diggity set!
This set has lots of fun sentiments! I couldn't resist working with the "Bomb Diggity" sentiment.. but how to dress it up?
With a bomb of course! LOL! I started with a circle die cut big enough to fit the sentiment inside. Next I die cut it from a panel of paper to use as a mask. I inked up the circle with Worn Lipstick, Barn Door and Aged Mahogany.
I gave it some time to dry before stamping the sentiment with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I used a stamping tool so I could stamp it several times to get a nice dark impression on the red bomb.
The fuse was created with the Ornament Tag Fri Dies, and the light at the end is layered Funky Flakes Fri Dies in orange red and yellows.

A scatter of colorful sequins is the finishing touch! 


Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CASual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CASual Fridays Stamps Store.



Use my code to get an extra 15% off the sale prices! 

Want to see more sets made with the Bomb Diggity set?  Hop on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps blog to see more creations from the design team! 



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Bomb Diggity
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Ornament Tag, Funky Flakes Fri Dies

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is FUN!!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a fun card !!

Nora Noll said...

Had to comment here too. I ADORE this card. I do not have the kind of mind to come up with something like this but it totally ROCKS!!! You are a GENIUS!