Friday, October 6, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Awesome Butterflies!

Happy Friday!  It's cold and rainy here in the Chicago area!  Hopefully the weather will be clear for the weekend.  Fall days make me appreciate my time outdoors since it won't last for long!   Today I'm playing with some Waffle Flower dies from Tupelo Designs LLC!

I started by cutting the Waffle Flower Pretty Butterflies from a panel of fuchsia card stock.  Next I adhered the panel to a sheet of Elizabeth Craft Designs Double Sided Adhesive paper.  The openings of the cut out butterflies are filled with adhesive now.  
I cut the butterflies a second time with white card stock and inserted them inside the die cut openings in the fuchsia panel.  Next I sprinkled in colorful micro fine glitter.    I topped the center butterfly with a double cut gold  "Awesome" word die also from Waffle Flower.   I thought this would make a great Congratulations card! 



I thought I'd share a few photos of my latest order from Tupelo Designs LLC!  Everything arrived in perfect condition, beautifully packaged.. a special treat just for me!!  Tupelo Designs LLC carries lots of my favorite brands and it's fun to mix and match different brands.  They have free shipping every day USA ONLY (discounted international orders) and I earn loyalty points with every order! 

I couldn't resist the My Favorite Things Pure Innocence "Heartstrings"!  Isn't she the cutest?  Maybe you already know this.. I play guitar!

I over indulged in Altenew!  I've been spying up the new dies and am so happy to add some to my collection.  You can find Altenew in the store here!

Want to go shopping?  Click here to jump to the store!  I think you'll be glad you did! 

Have a great weekend! 


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Waffle Flower Pretty Butterflies, Awesome Word Die

4 comments:

Donna said...

Bold and beautiful, lovely. Xxx

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a really gorgeous card !

Sharron said...

The bright colors are so striking and I love the glitter! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

This is such a beautiful card!! The colors are stunning.