Thursday, October 19, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches - Fall Birthday

I hope you're having a great day!  I know I've been quiet lately.  There's lots of things I'm working on - some new releases coming up from Reverse Confetti, Pretty Pink Posh and Poppystamps.    So lots of good things coming your way soon! 

DH has been working ALOT!  That's great for my crafty diversions but I really miss him.   He does construction work and with winter coming he doesn't want to pass up on any opportunities.  Things slow down  in the winter and we never take income for granted. 

Today I'm playing along with Freshly Made Sketches challenge.  I love a sketch challenge.  For me it helps take some of the guesswork out of designing.    I made a fall birthday card with supplies from Reverse Confetti.

I saw the smaller circle in the sketch as the perfect place for a sentiment.  The larger circle on the sketch became a floral wreath (Reverse Confetti Fall For You).  

There's lots of images in the stamp set to choose from.. .flowers, fronds, and leaves so you can embellish it however you like in whatever colors you love.  I kept with fall oranges, yellows and red.  The Double Edge Scallop Border  Confetti Cut in orange adds some color and repeats the scallop pattern on the sentiment matt background.

The papers are from the Every Little Bit 6" pad, and the sprinkle of sequins are from Pretty Pink Posh.

Wishing you sunshine and happy days! 





Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Circle Wishes, Fall For You
Dies | Reverse Confetti Circles 'n Scallops, Circle Wishes, Double Edge Scallop Border, Fall For You
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Every Little Bit 6"

7 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

This is so beautiful! I love the bright yellow and black combo and all those gorgeous flowers! Your mix of patterns is so pretty! XX

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful! What a happy card!

Linda Callahan said...

I love the flowers and plaid against the bright yellow! Beautiful card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

Sharron said...

Gorgeous fall design--love the gold! The delicate blooms are so pretty and I love the black & white paper!

Nora Noll said...

This is breathtaking!! I love your use of fall colors but making a pretty flower wreath!! As usual, I adore your use of patterned paper. Really fabulous design!

Cécile Ribon said...

Wow! What a cheerful card! Love this gorgeous fall flowers wreath. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

LOVE your use of the wreath with this sketch - it is SO sweet. The little falling leaves is a great touch! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.