Friday, October 20, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Yummy Croissants!

Now doesn't this look yummy?   What  a nice way to start your Friday Morning!    Today I'm posting for Tupelo Designs LLC !  They're my favorite shop and today I'm playing with the Hero Arts Color Layering Croissants!  

I mean come on!  How often do you get to play with your food?  These images look so realistic!    I wanted to put them on a lacy table cloth so I created a background with the Tim Holtz Doily Layering Stencil.
I used a Clarity Stencil Brush to get in the small areas of the design and give a soft even coverage without damaging the stencil.   My quest for The Clarity Stencil Brushes were how I found Tupelo Designs to start with.   They were in stock at the right price and the FREE delivery was fast.  I have one brush for every color family (pinks, reds, yellows, etc.) and I reach for the OFTEN!
I stamped the sentiment with Versafine Tuxedo Black and then adhered the stamped die cut images with adhesive foam tape. 
I don't have many Hero Arts inks, and wasn't sure how well they would layer so I used Altenew ink.  They layered beautifully and the color is exceptional!

Sorry, I couldn't resist adding one more photo.. are you hungry yet?    Looks good enough to eat!  LOL! 
All the products I used today are from Tupelo Designs LLC! I was a customer before I joined their design team! I love the different products available from lots of my favorite brands. I like that there is free shipping EVERY DAY with NO COUPON REQUIRED (USA only - International orders are discounted) and the excellent packaging. It's always a treat to receive a package from them. I hope you give Tupelo Designs LLC a try! I think you'll be glad you did! It's a nice way to treat yourself. Click here to jump to the store.

Have a great weekend!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Hero Arts Color Layering Croissants
Dies | Hero Arts Croissants
Ink | Altenew, Ranger Spun Sugar
Stencil | Tim Holtz Doily Layering Stencil

4 comments:

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a yummy card !!

Sharron said...

Definitely looks good enough to eat and so pretty on the lacy tablecloth! The colors are fantastic too!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply yummy card Jeanne...loved it so much I had to order those stamps and dies (this is my favorite breakfast)!

Donna said...

Such a pretty card. Makes me hungry, though! x