Sunday, October 1, 2017

Poppystamps Challenge - Masquerade

It's the first of the month! You know what that means right? Yep! Lots of challenges start all over again today! There's lots of places I like to play and one you might want to check out is the Poppystamps Challenge! This month the theme is "Masquerade" - we want you to add a little masking or add a stencil to your design!
You can always find the challenge by clicking the challenge badge in the right column on the Poppystamps blog.
My bit of masking is the moon on my card. I cut a circle from a post it note. I used the negative cut post it to color the yellow moon. Next I covered the moon with the circle die cut and distressed the background in Wilted Violet.
I left the bottom of the card clean of ink for a sentiment. I added two Birch Tree die cuts in shades of violet to complete my spooky background. The Costume Cats stamps are adorable.. there are several kitties in the set and I wish I could have added them all to this card.
I hope you'll join us this month! Need a little more inspiration? Hop on over to the Poppystamps blog where you'll see more designs from the team!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Poppystamps Costume Cats
Dies | Poppystamps Costume Cats, Birch Tree

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, awesome background for this cute pair!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Wow ! That's a great Halloween card ! The light in the background is amazing !