Saturday, October 28, 2017

Pretty Little Studio - Oct 31


Halloween is almost upon us and I thought I'd get one more card in with the amazing Pretty Little Studio Goosebumps Collection. It's my favorite Halloween paper this year and I just can't get enough of it!

I started with a background of Full Moon pattern paper and topped it with a 3x4" Creepy Crawly Journaling Card. This is the foundation for my card and I embellished around it starting with the "Oct 31" die cut from the Thriller pack.
When I saw the line through the word "spooky" on the Scaredy Cat Cut Apart circle I thought it would be fun to have the dangling spider's web run across it. You don't really see the web the spider is hanging from so I added one! The flair! It's from the Midnight pack. Cut Aparts are an excellent value. For the circular ones all you need is a 1" circle punch. The "happy halloween" sentiment is from the Spellbound word cut aparts.

A Witch's Brew photo corner frames the journaling card beautifully. This die cut pack has lots of nice things to choose from, photo corners, stars and circles with lots of spooky images!

Beware the black cat from the Spooktastic die cut pack!! Hopefully you're not superstitious!

For a little sparkle and shine I added some Breezy blue sequins, the smaller ones are Frosted Teal. The blue really pops against the orange background.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek ! I hope you have a fabulous Halloween! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Goosebumps Collection, Full Moon
Journaling | Creepy Crawly
Die Cut | Thriller, Witch's Brew, Spooktastic
Cut Aparts | Scaredy Cat, Spellbound
Flair | Midnight
Sequins | Breezy, Frosted Teal

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Awesome Halloween card Jeanne! Love that pretty little black cat!