Thursday, October 26, 2017

Hand Stamped Sentiments - Monsterous!

Well hello there!  Are you ready for Halloween?  I've already seen a few princesses walking around the area!  Lots of parties this weekend too!  No trick or treating here until Tuesday though!  That's ok!  It gives me more time to make sure I have enough candy in the house! 
Today I'm playing over at Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.  They have this bunch of photos for inspiration! I'm using the Reverse Confetti Monsterous stamp set!  

These little guys are so cute with their pumpkin buckets!  I stamped them with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with Copic Markers.  They were easy to cut with the coordinating Monsterous Confetti Cuts.  I thought some google eyes would make them even more fun! 

The purple background papers are from the Fright Night 6" paper pad.  It's got lots of traditional Halloween colors - orange and black, with purple, green and aqua blue!

I stamped the sentiment directly on the Tall Stripe Panel background.

I hope you have a fantastic Halloween and all the chocolate your heart desires! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Monsterous

Dies | Reverse Confetti Monsterous, Tall Stripe Panel
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti  Fright Night 6"

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Well aren't they fun!! Super cute card!

inkedx2 said...

Adorable monsters! Perfect card for a child. So glad you played with us at HSS.

Robbie

Jenny Engelke said...

This is so bright and fun!!! I bet those little monsters were a blast to color! Great layout too! Thanks for joining us at HSS!

brrenwick said...

This is so super cute! I love those little monsters! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!