Friday, October 13, 2017

Tag You're It! Happy Haunting!

Yayyy! It's Friday! I'm ready for the weekend! How about you? A new challenge starts today at Tag You're It so if you find some time to play this is the challenge for you!
Here's the inspiration tag this time from our featured artist Marcia Hill! Check it out.. what do you love? I love the sky blue background, stitched tag, and how that little leaf is floating down to meet the girl with the rake! I've been doing a little raking of my own lately and just when you think you're done.. they just keep falling from the trees!

I never want to copy anything too closely.. I try to focus on what I love best and just run with it. This time I kept the cloudy sky but turned it to PURPLE for a spooky night! 

I inked up the clouds in Shaded Lilac Distress ink on a white card stock panel. Next I die cut the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 3 tag from the inky panel.
I stamped the sentiment from Halloween Friends and the bat in Tuxedo Black. The bat takes the place of the falling leave in the inspiration photo. A scatter of sequin stars is the finishing touch! 
I sure hope you join us at Tag You're It! Challenge. We Love to see what you make, and I really LOVE to see all the different ways one image can inspire us all! Feeling like you need a little more inspiration? Head on over to the blog (click here) to see more from the design team and to link up your own design!




Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Trick or Treat Friends, Halloween Friends
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Trick or Treat Friends, Stitched Duo Three Tag
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Silver Stars

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the background Jeanne, this is cute!

Marcia Hill said...

Cute, CUTE tag Jeanne and I LOVE your purple cloudy sky! Your tag just makes me smile...glad I inspired you!! :0)