Wednesday, October 18, 2017

CAS-Fridays New Release - WTF2

The wait is over! There's a new CAS-ual Fridays release of four brand new stamp sets! The design team is sharing peeks of each set for the next four days (October 18-21). Today we're showing the new WTF2 stamp set.


Every time I see WTF I think of Phil Dunphy on Modern Family saying how hip and cool he is as he explains that WTF means "Why The Face". I think CAS-ual Fridays Stamps creator Michele has a sense of humor too!
Smiling now? 
This is a very clean card! I stamped the sentiment in the center of my card stock and then filled in the rest by repeatedly stamping the graphic from Bold Wishes in blues and greens. I though this would be a great unisex card. 
The WTF letters are open so you can custom color them as you like to personalize your card. I thought the card needed a little more "flash" so I added some glitter tape above and below the sentiment to define the edges, and some silver enamel dots.




Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CASual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CASual Fridays Stamps Store.


If you use my code you'll get an extra 15% off the sale prices!

Want to see more designs made with the new WTF2 stamp set? Stop by the CAS-ual Fridays blog where you'll see samples from the rest of the team! And stop by tomorrow when I'll be sharing another new set that's just as cute!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays WTF2, Bold Wishes
Accents | Silver Washi, Silver Enamel Dots

1 comment: