Thursday, October 12, 2017

Fusion Card Challenge - Striped Wreath

I hope you're having a great week!  I'm playing along with Fusion Card Challenge today!  We've got a brand new challenge for you that I hope you'll love!  

This one is called Striped Wreath!   Do you love the whimsical striped wreath?  It reminds me of the stockings they always put on witches!   How about that silvery skull?  I'm loving that poofy lime green ribbon!

Not feeling it?  I had to do some digging for a skull die.. maybe you don't have one?  That's ok.. just work with the sketch!     If you're feeling really clever you can work with the sketch AND the inspiration photo TOGETHER!  


I found my skull die, and debated about how to make that wreath when it occurred to me that I had a wreath cover plate from Taylored Expressions.    I kept the black and white.. no stripes (sorry!). but still black and white! 
 I added accents in lime green like the "spooky" double cut sentiment, and some enamel dots.

It's been a while since I've made a poofy bow.. remember when that was all the rage? They're still so beautiful.. not so mailable so this one will be hand delivered with some treats.
Now it's your turn! Needing a little more inspiration? The Fusion Card Challenge Design Team has you covered. Click here to jump to the challenge page where you can find lots of samples from the rest of the team and link up your own design!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Taylored Expressions Wreath Cutting Plate, Pockets & Pages October Script, Dovecraft Sugar Skull
Pattern Paper | Simple Stories Color Vibe Lights 12"
Ribbon | May Arts 1.5" Parrot Green SIlky Crush

6 comments:

BenteS said...

Lovely Halloween cards you have designed lately!
Today's card is awesome, love the color combo :))
Congrats on your new blog head; it is beautiful!

Nancy Penir said...

What?!?! That skull! And the lime bow is gorgeous. Oh and talk about design and color. Blown away... again!

Craftychris said...

Sooo cool! xxx

Linda Callahan said...

Wow.....and wow again! Best photo inspired card ever! That skull die is fabulous and oh that poufy bow!

I Card Everyone said...

Holy WOW batgirl!!! This is SO cool!!! Hand delivered you say??? I'll be waiting for your 'trick or treat' call at the door Jeanne!!!
=] =] =]

Karren said...

Oh wow, Jeanne, this card is amazing and that skull die is amazing!