Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco - Forever

Thanks for stopping by! I'm feeling better every day and a little stronger. I've been getting out of the house for the past few days and trying to get my life back together. I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kindness, and all the little things I took for granted before I got Covid... like no fever, no chills, eating.....
Today I'm playing along at the Double Trouble Paper Crafting Challenge with THING 1. That means I'm keeping it simple and using THREE different pattern papers on my card today.
The pretty papers are from Pink Paislee and called 5th & Monaco. I love the pretty florals and mix of prints.
Do you love pattern paper too? Maybe you will have time to play along with the challenge. I'd love to see some of your favorite papers.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Paper | Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco 6x8" Paper

SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
5th & Monaco 6x8
5th & Monaco 6x8" Paper

SCB
5th & Monaco Ephemera
5th & Monaco Ephemera

SCB
5th & Monaco Cardstock Stickers
5th & Monaco Cardstock Stickers

SCB

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better and stronger, Jeanne. That's good news! Your card today is feminine and ever so lovely. A wonderful mix of patterns!

Donna Scholz said...

Jeanne, your card is so pretty! Love all the romantic elements you included from the background to the topmost rose! You definitely have the 3 pattern papers our Double Trouble challenge asked for! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us!!! -Donna

Sue said...

Great choices of patterned papers and love the floral popped up throughout the papers... beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble. Hope you come back soon again for our future fun challenges and share more of your pretty cards.

Kellianne said...

What beautiful floral! I love all the elements you added throughout your design! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie R said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #101.