Thursday, January 27, 2022

Keeping You In My Prayers


Thanks for stopping by! I hope all is well in your world! Unfortunately more and more people I know are getting sick with Covid so I thought I'd make a card to let them know I'm thinking about them and sending prayers for strength and a quick recovery.
My card is made with the Grateful Heart collection. It's in the Fall section of the store, but I think it's perfect for all year round. I love the pops of purple - one of my favorite colors!

My card starts with a pattern paper base topped with a journaling card and finally a Favorite Seasons Wreath.

I added more die cuts to the wreath with adhesive foam tape.. a big heart and flower at the top and a floral spray at the bottom.

I sure hope this one brings some get well smiles. Sometimes just knowing someone is thinking about you gives you confidence and strength.



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Grateful Heart
Die Cuts | Favorite Seasons Wreath | All The Feels (tab) | My Favorite (heart)
Journaling | Grateful Heart 3x4"
Sequins | Lovely Lavender
Stamp | Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments