Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Pretty Pink Posh January Release Blog Hop!

Are you in the mood for some total Valentine's Day cuteness? Well you're in the right place! It's Day 2 of the January Pretty Pink Posh new release peeks!
If you're following along you should have reached me from 
Tammy Stark's blog. If you'd like to start at the beginning and get all the details, you'll find them here at the Pretty Pink Posh blog!
My first card is an adorable shaker created with the Valentine's Wreath stamp set. The wreath is layered over a pink and red ombre background of scalloped Stacked Edges One Stripes.

If you look close you'll see NEW Love Letters clay confetti inside the wreath. New clay sprinkles aren't the only new embellishments this month. You'll also find some pretty pink iridescent pearls in Bubblegum and Sweet Blush!

The wreath is topped with the cutest puppy from the Sending Love stamp set. he's all boxed up and ready to be delivered to your front door to smother you with kisses.
Smaller images from the Valentine's Wreath are added along the bottom of the box - a little lock and key. The "Love You" sentiment that sits inside the wreath is also from the same set.

My second card is made with the Sending Love Stamp Set. It's got lots of cute critters sending happy mail. There's even a cute little mail box.

My card starts with an ombre distress ink panel of Distress Oxide. I topped the panel with iridescent glitter Nuvo glitter paste hearts added with the new scattered Hearts Stencil.

I added a bitty heart border from the Love Borders to help ground the little guys so that they don't look like they're floating.  A few yellow flowers are added from the Valentine Wreath stamp set. 
The clean lines of the cute images make them easy to color using just about any media you prefer.  I used Copic markers, but colored pencils, watercolor.. whatever you're preference, they're going to look great!
Ready for more Valentine sweetness? You're next stop is the INCREDIBLE 
Yoonsun Hur!

GIVEAWAY!!!! But before you go, please leave a comment. you need to comment to Win!
There are 2 $25 gift certificates up for grabs (one winner each day). Winners will be picked randomly along the blog hop. Comments must be left by 11:59 PM PST on 1/16/2022. Winners will be announced on the Pretty Pink Posh blog. Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share today!

(January 11) Blog Hop Day 2
Jeanne Jachna  (That's me!)

I wanted to give you an extra big thank you for stopping by and for being so kind. I've been sick for three weeks - and I'm hoping I'm on the "coming back" side. You've helped me through a tough time!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Sending Love, Valentine Wreath
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Stacked Edges One, Sending Love, Valentine Wreath
Sprinkles | Pretty Pink Posh Love Letters
Pearls | Pretty Pink Posh Bubblegum

Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Love Borders, Valentine Wreath, Sending Love
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Love Borders, Valentine Wreath, Sending Love
Stencil | Pretty Pink Posh Scattered Hearts

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

 

Hugs Script
Hugs Script

PPP | SSS
Love Balloons
Love Balloons

PPP | SSS
Love Balloons
Love Balloons

PPP | SSS
Love Hearts
Love Hearts

PPP | SSS
Love Borders
Love Borders

PPP
Love Borders
Love Borders

PPP
Valentine Wreath
Valentine Wreath

PPP | SSS
Valentine Wreath
Valentine Wreath

PPP | SSS
Sending Love
Sending Love

PPP | SSS
Sending Love
Sending Love

PPP | SSS
Scattered Hearts
Scattered Hearts

PPP | SSS
Pink Blush
Pink Blush

PPP | SSS
Bubbblegum
Bubbblegum

PPP | SSS
Sweet Love
Sweet Love

PPP | SSS
Love Sprinkles
Love Sprinkles

PPP | SSS
Love Letters
Love Letters

PPP | SSS
Stacked Edges 1
Stacked Edges 1

PPP | SSS


28 comments:

BeverlyBL said...

Cute cards. Love your stacked edges ombré. PPP has some darling confetti bits and shaker parts.

Christine said...

Your cards are over-the-top cute! I love the ombre scalloped background and the addition of the shaker element to the wreath! The tiny twinkling hearts have captured my own heart!

Angela R. said...

Both are precious! I love the creativeness with the wreath. Haven't seen anything like that before and you did a wonderful job!!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your scallop background and colors! Darling critters!

Mrsfish02 said...

Their wreaths are always my favorites ... Also loving the sweet mail box! Nicely done 🌝

sharon g said...

Oh my gosh, the scalloped background in an ombre pattern---WONDERFUL!! I love everything about this card.

Alexandra Y said...

Such darling cards!

Emma S. said...

Happy Mail, for sure. who wouldn't love that cute puppy in a box. So cute!!

DorothyA said...

These are so sweet! I love the Valentine "rainbow" background in your first card. All of the images are colored so beautifully!

Jeanne Beam said...

Adorable cards! Thanks for sharing…

Kelly B. said...

So adorable! Love these critters!

Cyndi said...

Sweet, fun, colorful cards. I love Pretty Pink Posh's wreath dies (I have the Spring and Fall wreaths). I don't send many valentines, but I may "need" this one too!

Amanda Wilcox said...

These are super adorable cards!

Patti Bailey said...

Jeanne, first I am sorry to hear that you've been sick. I hope that you are on the mend and feeling better now.

Your cards are SOOO cute. I love the brightness of them from all the wonderful colors you used (and who doesn't love reds and pinks, right?)

Also, I read how you came up with the name for your blog and cracked up!!! Love it!!

Denise Bryant said...

Fabulous cards! I love the ombre backgrounds! Awesome wreath and critters! Love this release!

Janet D. said...

Soooo cute! Love them all!

Patti Bailey said...

You know, they say the third time's the charm! I'm having the hardest time with posting some comments on some of the bloggers in PPP's blog hop and I don't know why. Let's try this again! LOL

First, I hope that you are feeling better. It stinks being sick!!!

Next, I cracked up that your husband was the inspiration of your blog name! Really funny!

And lastly, I LOVE your cards!! Your Valentines and your Happy Mail cards. The bright colors are fantastic. I mean who doesn't love red and pink, right??? Whoever gets these cards will truly appreciate them!

Sue D said...

Cute critter cards. I like the background on the first and the colors on both.

DorothyA said...

Perfect Valentine's card! Love the colors, hearts, flowers, critters!

Amy C. said...

I just love your cards and these cute little critters!

Lisa Elton said...

Two delightful cards, Jeanne! Love the way you've colored the little pup!

Heather said...

Super cute!! I love the first one; it looks like all those fun little images are exploding out of the puppy's box!

Susan Y said...

Love the ombre background and adorable critters!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Hola, Jeanne and Miss Moriko! ☺☺☺ I love these! They totally remind me of those cute Valentine cards we gave out as kids in school. Love that! ☺ Warm hugs! Mari mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

JHixon said...

I would love to get a puppy in a box like the one on your card! So precious 💖!

Dfrank said...

Love the critters especially on the scallop borders!

Helen said...

These cards are so sweet Jeanne!! I love the ombre scallop background for this fun Valentine wreath!! Love all these cute little critters! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Stay safe! :)

Ms. Tamp said...

Nice project shares. I like the background created for the shaker.