Monday, January 31, 2022

Lucky Me to Have A Friend Like YOU!


Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm counting my blessings and sending a little love to a dear friend. The best friends are the ones that love you for who you are - faults and all. Good friends lift your soul and warm your heart. I don't ever want to take that for granted!
  
My card starts with a light lavender panel of cardstock adhered to my card base. I always trim the colored panel slightly smaller than the card base so that no color peeks around the outside edge of the card. The panel is topped with the Leaf Lattice Panel cut from white card stock.

I added some solid purple twine to the card and then attached the Grid Stitched Tag with adhesive foam tape. I left an empty space - free from foam - under the tag to allow the twine to travel underneath smoothly.

I embellished the tag with images from the Adorned Egg stamp set. The florals in this set are beautiful all year round. The sentiment is from Sentimental Gems. The mixed font sentiments will make you smile!
I hope this card leaves you thinking of your own special friend and you find yourself smiling!  I'm linking up to We Love Stamping where this time they're looking for "Anything Goes" with Wings Optional! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Adorned Egg, Sentimental Gems
Dies | Reverse Confetti Adorned Egg, Leaf Lattice, Grid Stitched Tag, Circles 'n Scallops

RC = Reverse Confetti
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Adorned Egg
Adorned Egg

RC | SSS
Adorned Egg CC
Adorned Egg CC

RC | SSS
Sentimental Gems
Sentimental Gems

RC | SSS
Leaf Lattice
Leaf Lattice

RC
Grid Stitched Tag
Grid Stitched Tag

RC | SSS
Circles 'n Scallops
Circles 'n Scallops

RC | SSS

3 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

A work of love for a true friend, so sweet! Beautiful design and colouring. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping January challenge!

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely card for your friend!

brenda said...

What a very pretty floral card, the soft lilac backdrop makes a perfect base for the blooms, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x