Friday, January 28, 2022

Spellbinders January 2022 Card Making Kit

Have you tried one of the Spellbinders club kits yet? I've been getting the small die of the month for a few years now and I love it. Every month for $15 I receive a die - this month its a full size A2 panel. I never know what I'm going to get and am rarely disappointed. I've been playing with the Card Kit for a few years too. Here's a peek at the January 2022 Card Making Club Kit.
The kit is really a great assortment of products. Here's a peek at this month's kit. Card kit's have come a long way and they just keep getting better. It's awesome getting a package delivered straight to my front door every month with product chosen to coordinate.

The Spellbinders Card Kit includes EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you need to make cards including a 6" pad of paper, card stock, folded card bases and envelopes, stickers, die cut images, a stamp set and even a die set that you'll have long after everything else is gong. This kit even includes a roll of double sided tape and a square of foam adhesive to "pop" your images.

I really like that once I'm done making with the kit I still have a die and stamp set that I can add to my collection and reach for any time I want. The die this time is a banner (see above) with layers and two different sentiments.

This kit is really beautiful - there's lots of florals and glitter / foil accents. You'll find a little cute in the one too - check out the little pup with the heart eyes!
I mean florals and hearts and tons of gold.. how can you go wrong? The colors are really soft pastel and I wish I could let you see these in person.. the photos don't capture them as well as I would like. They're really gorgeous!
The Spellbinders Card Making Kit is $38.50 a month and that includes shipping in the US. You can subscribe and receive a surprise in the mail every month, or you can wait until the first of the month when the kit is revealed. I haven't been disappointed yet.




All cards finished size 4.25 5.5"
Spellbinders January 2022 Card Club Kit

SPB = Spellbinders

Small Die of The Month
Small Die of The Month

SPB
Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB
Large Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month

SPB

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

These are so lovely and feminine, Jeanne! Love the touch of gold sparkle!