Friday, January 21, 2022

My Creative Scrapbook January Main Kit


I know you were good and I hope you got all the crafty things you wanted for Christmas.. but if you didn't I hope you consider trying a subscription to the My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit of the Month. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!


The January Main kit is loaded with pretty papers and die cut images from Simple Stories Feelin' Frosty Collection. You'll also find stickers, chipboard and a bottle of pretty glitter for some frosty accents too!

The theme of this month's kit is Winter Fun! You'll find pretty florals, woodland critters and of course everything to make playing outside in the snow cozy fun - mittens, scarves, skis, sleds and so much more.

When you're ready to come inside for a warm cuppa you'll find some cocoa an cappuccino waiting along side the stack of logs for the fire.

I love the pretty prints.. stripes, florals dots and outdoor prints (trees, cabins and more)!

Cards came together quick with cut apart journaling elements and the sweetest images. I added adhesive foam tape to the back of some for a little dimension and to add a more expensive look to my cards.

This collection has everything you need for cute cards or for documenting your family snow days. The holidays might be over but there's lots of winter fun still ahead.
Everything you see was included in the kit except for the card bases, solid cardstock matts and adhesives. Everything else is included in the kit.. pretty papers, sequins, glitter, chipboard, stickers etc.
One of the best perks of this club kit is the ideas you'll get for making with your kit. My Creative Scrapbook has a complete design team with varied styles to inspire you. If you're looking for ideas after you receive the kit.. there's an entire gallery of project ideas on the My Creative Scrapbook website so you'll always be inspired! I made EIGHT cards with this kit and you'll find the projects posted in their gallery!

I invite you to join one of their monthly scrapbook kit clubs and experience the possibilities our coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook January 2022 Main Kit
Simple Stories Feelin Frosty 12", Foam Stickers, Bits & Pieces

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute wintry cards!

Anonymous said...

I love these colours for winter cards. So beautiful!