Saturday, November 14, 2020

Spellbinders November 2020 Card Kit of The Month

Hi Friends! I hope you're having a good day! The November 2020 Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month was revealed yesterday - November 1 - and I'm sharing four cards made with the kit. Here's a peek...

The kit includes EVERYTHING from the die cut pieces, stickers, chipboard, pattern paper, card stock, to the card bases, envelopes, double sided adhesive and sequins. You'll also receive a stamp set AND a die set.


The theme this time is Christmas and Season's Greetings. Inside you'll find gorgeous florals, candy canes, pine tree and deer.

Lots of the images and papers have gold foil accents to add a little sparkle and shine! Even the sequins this time are GOLD. 

I had fun arranging the little images for each of my cards. I arrange the pieces on sheets of plastic the size of my card base so I can change my mind as many times as I like before I commit and adhere everything in place.
There's a little bit of something for everyone on your list in this wonderful kit. The colors are traditional red and green with a splash of aqua thrown in for a fresh look.

This kit also includes a pack of 4x6" journaling card. I used some of them for my card backgrounds, but I plan to make a stack of little tags with the left overs. 
My favorite part about the monthly card club kits is that they include a stamp and a die set, so long after the papers and die cuts are gone I'll still have something left to make with . The die in this kit is the Victorian street lamp and all the accessories to decorate it with.
If you haven't tried the Spellbinders monthly card kit you should treat yourself. You can subscribe for as many months as you like, or you can purchase the kit after it's revealed on the first of every month. You'll have lots of fun making with all the items that are included, and you never have to leave the house!




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
Created with the Spellbinders November 2020 Card Club Kit
 

Small Die of The Month
Small Die of The Month

SPB
Card Kit of The Month
Card Kit of The Month

SPB
Large Die of the Month
Large Die of the Month

SPB

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific cards today Jeanne, have a great weekend!

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely cards!