Sunday, November 22, 2020

Graphic 45 Lost in Paradise

Hi friends! If you know me, I love bright bold colors and mixing and matching paper prints. I have tried many different crafts over the years but my obsession is cardmaking! 
Today I’m sharing four cards made with the Graphic 45 Lost in Paradise Collection! I love the beautiful tropical prints that remind me of the botanical and field guides I would find at the library when I was a child. 
 
The intricately rendered images are stunning in detail and are a feast for the eyes. I could look at them for hours and take a sweet escape (daydream) to far off places.
 
I prefer working with the 8” pattern paper pads. They have the same print as the larger 12” sheets but a slightly smaller print ideal for cardmaking. My cards are an A2 size (4.25 x 5.5”) so each 8” sheet cut in half can cover two card fronts and still leave a 2 1/2” strip for paper layering.
 
 I used die cuts, stickers and chipboard elements on my cards. I love the thick chipboard and the dimension it adds to projects giving them an expensive look.
I usually add baby powder to the sticker backing to remove the stickiness making them easier to arrange before I commit to placement. They’re easy to adhere later with double sided tape or liquid adhesive. I like to use adhesive foam tape to add more dimension.
 
The papers also include sheets of journaling cards ideal for card fronts. They’re fun to embellish with the stickers and die cuts. The Sentiments Stamp set is perfect for finding the right sentiments to add to your greeting or note cards.
I hope you’re inspired to make some beautiful greeting cards for family and friends with your favorite papers! A warm hello from the heart is always welcome! 




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5”
Graphic 45 Products:
Lost In Paradise 8 x 8” Pad
Lost In Paradise Chipboard
Lost In Paradise Tags & Pockets
Lost In Paradise Stickers
Lost In Paradise Die Cut Assortment
G45 Sentiment Stamps 

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderfully tropical, makes me want to go someplace warm!

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous! This paper and your cards are so beautiful, so colourful. Can't go wrong with G45. Beautiful cards!