Thursday, November 5, 2020

November Countdown to Confetti Day One!

Hi friends! Are you getting ready for a little Confetti in your life? A new Reverse Confetti release is just around the corner.

Today through November 7 we'll be showing peeks of the new release as we count down to the products hitting the store on November 8. Today we're showing three new sets - Botanical, Home for the Holidays and Mixed Messages. 

I made this sweet little scene using the new Home for the Holidays stamp set. I started with a distress ink background in Spun Sugar and Milled Lavender topped with a Swoosh Cover Panel. The twists and turns of the background panel got me thinking of snow drifts!
I stamped a sentiment from Mixed Messages into one of the openings. I arranged the houses and trees on the panel to create a scene.
I used adhesives from Thermoweb iCraft. Their Tape runner makes it easy to apply adhesives to images. I used their 3D Foam Squares to raise images for dimension and Zots adhesive dots to add sequins.
Want to see more designs made with these three new stamp sets? Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share today!

Please make sure you leave a comment - you have to comment to win!  

Jeanne Jachna (That's me!)

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow when we'll be sharing more peeks at the new release!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"Stamps | Reverse Confetti Home For The Holidays, Mixed Messages
Dies | Reverse Confetti Home For The Holidays, Swoosh Cover Panel

Swoosh Cover Panel
Swoosh Cover Panel

RC
Tape Runner XL
Tape Runner XL

SSS | SCB
Zots Dots
Zots Dots

SSS | SCB
3D Foam Squares
3D Foam Squares

SSS | SCB
Foam Adhesive
Foam Adhesive

SSS | SCB

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, awesome card and love the snow drifts.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Beautiful village!!!!

Cindy Holmes said...

AWWWWW your card is just so adorable! I really love the color choices too!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is so sweet! Love the colors!

sharon g said...

The pink and purple background make this so different. I love the village. Just adorable.....nice job.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your art is always SUCH a treat, Jeanne. What a WONDERFUL new release, and I enjoy your creativity with it.
Blessings to you!

Sue D said...

I like the colors on this cute scene.

Julie O'Neil said...

Love your scene!