Saturday, November 21, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook November 2020 Main Kit

Did you ever wish you had a personal shopper for your craft supplies? Now more than ever I appreciate that My Creative Scrapbook puts together a kit perfect for card making or journaling. The kit includes papers, die cut images and stickers perfectly coordinated to work together. Here's a peek at the November 2020 Main Kit.


This kit is LOTS of FUN! I loved the garden images and unexpected cute critters! The pretty papers and die cuts are from American Crafts - Pebbles -Jen Hadfield's The Avenue Collection.

The kit includes papers, die cuts, stickers and more. The only things you need to make with this kit are cardstock card bases, adhesive, and some enamel dots or sequins if you choose. Everything else you see is included. 
The papers include a complete sheet of tags. There's another 12" sheet with 2x2" squares and easy to cut apart sentiments.

You'll find pretty florals to arrange and a few little critters to tuck in the foliage. The smiling little snails are the cutest. Why don't they look like this in real life? LOL!!
You'll find die cut houses and trees perfect for making scenes. I cut the green papers into wavy hills and added a light blue print of flowers for a sky.

I posted four cards earlier this month that are just as cute as can be. You can visit the My Creative Scrapbook web page and find a whole gallery of projects made with this fun kit so you'll have lots of ideas and inspiration to work with. 
Crafting is my way of relaxing and escaping the news that I can't seem to get away from. There is so much stress today.. covid, unemployment, the election.. sometimes you just need to get away - even if it's in your head!
Again I wanted to tell you how much I appreciate having the ability to mail order a card making kit and have it delivered straight to my door. I've been receiving this club kit since February - I never know what the theme will be or what items they will select to send me - and I haven't been disappointed yet. Each kit is a delight. You can find out more about My Creative Scrapbook and their different kits here.



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook November 2020 Kit

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

So many adorable cards!