Friday, November 6, 2020

Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer

Hi friends! I hope you're all doing well! The seasons are changing fast for me here in the Midwest. This week it's sunny skies and warm days that I'm definitely taking advantage of. Here in the Midwest we call this little slice of heaven Indian Summer.
Pretty Little Studio has their own little collection that is a slice of autumn splendor called Indian Summer. It's a riot of fall colors.. orange, peach, yellow, red.. and gorgeous fall blooms. It's a true feast for the eyes!
I topped the background of rainbow striped Cornucopia paper with a Timeless Die Cut Oval Frame.
I embellished the frame with Time Together and Happy Place 2 Florals. I tucked a branch of oak leaves behind the kettle filled with flowers. The finishing touch was a few sequins for some sparkle and shine.

I hope you find yourself blessed with some unseasonably warm weather this time of year. If you are, make sure you take the time to feel the sun on your face if only for a little while!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Indian Summer 8" | Cornucopia
Die Cut | Timeless Frame | Time Together | Happy Place 2
Sequins | Raindrop Blue | Dreamy Blue

No comments: