Monday, November 23, 2020

Pretty Little Studio Peace Joy Love

Hi Friends! I hope you're having a great day! The big week has finally arrived! Are you ready for Thanksgiving? Even if you don't have a houseful of family and friends I hope you will make the most of it! I think this year has made us appreciate the little things most.. as long as we have each other everything is A OK!

Today I'm sharing a shaker card made with the Pretty Little Studio Glitter and Ice Collection. I don't think you can ever go wrong with a shaker.. I know they're just magic to me!
The die cut Wonderful Frames in this collection are perfect for framing photos, making shakers or drawing attention to your favorite die cuts in the collection.
I topped the shaker window with a sentiment and glittery print snowflakes from the Tis The Season 2 die cut pack. The cute little snowman is from the Happy Season die cut pack.
I hope you keep it simple and don't stress over the holiday. I took a family vote and everyone agreed.. as long as we are healthy it doesn't matter what's on the menu. Sending hugs and Thanksgiving wishes to you! 



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Glitter and Ice 8"
Die Cuts| Wonderful Frames | Tis The Season 2 | Happy Season
Sequins | Clear Skies White

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Jeanne!