Thursday, November 26, 2020

Fusion Challenge - Merry Joy Cheer & LOTS of Sales!

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a new challenge you'll find another winner at Fusion Card Challenge. You'll love this challenge because there are three ways to play.. you can play along with the sketch, be inspired by the photo, or FUSE them together and play with BOTH!
The challenge this time is called Merry Joy Cheer! I love all the red green and white in the photo. If you look close you'll also see a gnome covering the jar in the center. I also spy some candy canes, cocoa, a bitty tree and oooh that string of pom poms!

The first gnome I thought of in my stash was the Simon Says Stamp Large Gnome. I die cut and assembled this little guy and gave some thought to the background.

I wanted some candy cane stripes and of course some lime and red. The background is the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Whirl Background. I added some red borders along the top and bottom using the Wavy Scallop Stitched border. 
To lighten up the background I added some Stacked Stars cut from white card stock. The white helps prevent the Merry Christmas Script from disappearing into the background.
Now it's your turn! Now it's your turn! Are you ready to play? I wonder how you will interpret the photo! Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.


I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!
There's lots of Black Friday Sales to let you know about including....

Birch Press Design NO COUPON REQUIRED









Wishing you all a great day! I'm thankful for you and the joy and light you bring into my world each and every day.



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes, Large Gnome, Stitched Whirl Background, Stacked Stars, Wavy Scallop Stitched, Merry Christmas

Budle of Stitched Shapes
Bundle of Stitched Shapes
Shop at:
S1
Large Gnome
Large Gnome
Shop at:
S1
Stitched Whirl Background
Stitched Whirl Background
Shop at:
S1
Stacked Stars
Stacked Stars
Shop at:
S1
Wavy Scallop Stitched
Wavy Scallop Stitched
Shop at:
S1
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas
Shop at:
S1

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

So festive and full of fun!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card and so eye-catching in these vivid colors!

Ida said...

Very festive with the bright cheery colors.