Friday, November 6, 2020

November Countdown to Confetti Day Two
The Best Gift of All

Hi friends! I hope you're enjoying the Reverse Confetti sneak peeks that started yesterday! We're counting down to Confetti when the new release hits the store on November 8.

Today we're sharing another sneak peek of the new The Best Gift of All stamp set. This is a religious sentiment stamp perfect for Christmas to put a little focus on the reason for the season.
There's a little more new here than the stamp set. How about the Plaid Lines background panel? It's available in Big and Small Stripes and YES! They are stackable. I used only the SMALL Stripes on my card so more of the colorful distress oxide ink background would show through.

The new Away in the Manger Confetti Cut includes the star shape that I cut from a Round Stitched Window and the little manger. I added a little circle for baby's head and the manger is covered in Tuscan Gold Flock.
Reverse Confetti has paired with ThermoWeb iCraft products. They have innovative ways to add flock and adhesive to your die cuts just by using your die cut machine and their Foam Adhesive. No special machine required. I love their adhesive runners, ZOTS, and Foam Squares too!
Ready to see more projects made with this new stamp set? Before you go I hope you will leave a comment.. you have to leave a comment to win! 


Here's a complete list of designers with projects to share today.

Jeanne Jachna (That's me!)

I hope you will stop by tomorrow when we'll be sharing more peeks at the new release! Have a great day!





Stamps | Reverse Confetti The Best Gift of All
Dies | Reverse Confetti Plaid Lines Small, Away In The Manger, Rounded Stitched Window



Tape Runner XL
Tape Runner XL

SSS | SCB
Zots Dots
Zots Dots

SSS | SCB
3D Foam Squares
3D Foam Squares

SSS | SCB
Foam Adhesive
Foam Adhesive

SSS | SCB
Tuscan Gold
Tuscan Gold

SSS | SCB
Rounded Stitched Window
Rounded Stitched Window

RC | SSS

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

So pretty Jeanne!

sharon g said...

This is sort of a modern look. Very pretty colors.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Stunning background and manger scene!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful card Jeanne!

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Jeanne!
I fell in LOVE with the new manger set right away, and you've used it SO beautifully. FAB inspiration, and I'm so excited to see more. Thanks for sharing, and I hope you're having an awesome week.
Blessings!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my....this is so beautiful!

Sue D said...

Love this!

Julie O'Neil said...

Love that you used this background with this!