Saturday, November 7, 2020

November Countdown to Confetti Day Three
Yuletide Mice

Thanks for stopping by! It's day 3 in the Countdown to Confetti. The new products hit the store tomorrow when we'll be celebrating with a blog hop!
I think you are going to love today's sneak peeks because they include lots of cute animals. Today we're sharing peeks of Yuletide Mice and Deerly (deer of course!).
My card starts with a rainbow distress ink background. All the cute little mice - and I'm not showing them all here - are colored with Copic Markers.

These little guys are ADORABLE and have me smiling every time I look at them. Just wait until you see the little guy holding the lollipop! 
Reverse Confetti is joining with ThermoWeb iCraft this release. They've got innovative ways to add foil and flocking to your projects that don't require anything other than your die cut machine. They also make some of the best adhesives out there.. their tape runner, foam tape and ZOTS have been in my stash for as long as I can remember.
Ready to see more made with the new release? YES! Of course! But BEFORE you go PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT! You need to comment to win!



Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share today!

Jeanne Jachna (That's Me!)

I hope you'll stop by tomorrow when we'll be sharing more projects made with the new release and celebrating with a blog hop!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Yuletide Mice
Dies | Reverse Confetti Yuletide Mice

Tape Runner XL
Tape Runner XL

SSS | SCB
Zots Dots
Zots Dots

SSS | SCB
3D Foam Squares
3D Foam Squares

SSS | SCB

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

So sweet Jeanne!

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a FUN background and DARLING MICE!

Sue D said...

Cute, sweet and colorful!

Karen Letchworth said...

Try as a may, I can never achieve those amazing backgrounds with my oxide inks. This is STUNNING, Jeanne. You are a rock star, and you've showcased these new Reverse Confetti products SO beautifully.

Julie O'Neil said...

Love these bright colors!

Giselle said...

Such a cute card! I really like your background.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a whole lotta cute!