Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Celebrate the "here and now"


Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm celebrating the "new normal" - the "here and now". Lots of us are entering rollback quarantines and some days it feels like we are moving backwards. I hope you are making the most of it and finding the bright spot.. the time we have TOGETHER.

The Pretty Little Studio Document Life Collection is filled with office inspired images. You'll find tabs, labels, and tags. Sentiments look like they were made with a squeeze label tape machine, and days of the week take center stage. 

The focal point of my card is a Highlights 3x4" journaling card. These cards are a new favorite because they're DOUBLE SIDED - that means more choices in every pack. 

I love the dashed and lined prints and geometric designs in this collection. The colors are bright rainbow colors with some navy and greyscale thrown in for drama. 
I know sometimes it's hard to embrace the "here and now". I hope you'll take time to get out of the house when you can for a walk, or just to sit a spell on the front porch to get some fresh air. Sending you hugs and best wishes for a great day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Document Life
Journaling | Highlights
Die Cuts | Rise & Shine Tags |Seen & Noted Color
Cut Aparts | Just Because Word Tags
Stickers | Notable Word White
Sequins | Golden

1 comment:

Nora Noll said...

Oh how cute!!! I love this so much!!