Friday, June 21, 2019

Simple Stories Heart Collection


I confess that I’ve always had a hard time making Sympathy and Miss You cards. It’s never easy saying good bye or expressing myself when I just can’t seem to find the right words to say. 
The Simple Stories new HEART Collection allows me to convey my feelings without having to search for the right words. The journaling cards in the collection are beautifully worded, and heartfelt.
The papers in the collection are contemporary - yellow, teal and navy, with plaids, stripes, florals, hearts and dots that are fresh and classic at the same time.
The Simple Basics Kit includes solid 12” card stock sheets perfectly coordinated with the pattern papers. They’re perfect for layering and mixing with the pattern papers.

I used die cut bits and pieces and chipboard stickers to embellish the journaling cards that take center stage on each of my cards. I added sentiments from the 4x6 sticker sheets to look like journaling.
I know these handmade cards will covey my heartfelt thoughts and let the recipient know how much I care.



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5”
10498 Simple Stories Heart 6x8" Pad
10515 Simple Stories Heart Bits & Pieces
10512 Simple Stories Heart 6x12 Chipboard
10725 Simple Stories Heart Simple Basics Kit
10514 Simple Stories Heart 4x6 Stickers



Heart Bits & Pieces
Heart Bits & Pieces

SS | SBK | SSS
Heart 6x12 Chipboard
Heart 6x12 Chipboard

SS | SBK | SSS
Heart Simple Basics Kit
Heart Simple Basics Kit

SS | SBK | SSS
Heart 4x6 Stickers
Heart 4x6 Stickers

SS | SBK | SSS
Heart 6x8
Heart 6x8" Pad

SS | SBK | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh do I love the colors!! These are all simply delightful Jeanne!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful paper collection I love the black,yellow and aqua combination.