Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Momenta Cactus Mixed Media Stickers

Thanks for stopping by! I hope your summer is off to a good start. There's been lots of rain here in the Midwest but that's not stopping the carnivals, corn roasts and home town festivals. Rainy days mean crafty days for me! 
Today I'm playing with stickers from Momenta! When I started papercrafting I used to purchase alot of stickers. As my skills evolved I stopped buying stickers because I didn't like their flat appearance on my projects. These stickers from Momenta are out of this world!
The big sheet of multi media stickers is total eye candy worthy of all your papercrafting projects. The stickers are made of different materials like cork, wood veneer, and foam. They have lots of wonderful accents too like gold foil, gems, and glitter.
The stickers that are made of paper are layered and thick to add lots of texture to your projects.
My watercolor look background paper is from Momenta's Peony paper pad. The lacy die cut accent is from the Intricate Flower Border die cut set. 
If you haven't looked at stickers in a while you need to give these a second look. They're so beautiful!

You can find all your favorite Momenta products at your local craft store - like Hobby Lobby! or on line at Scrapbook.com.

Have a great day!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stickers | Momenta Cactus Mixed Media
Dies | Momenta Intricate flower Border
Paper | Momenta Peony 8.5 x 11"

Cactus Mixed Media Stickers
Cactus Mixed Media Stickers

SBK | MMT
Intricate Flower Border
Intricate Flower Border

SBK
Peony 8.5x11
Peony 8.5x11"

SBK | MMT

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the way you've combined these elements. This is terrific!