Tuesday, June 25, 2019

I'll Stop The World and Melt With You

I hope you are staying cool! Seriously is there anything better than a frozen treat on a hot summer day?
Today I'm playing with the Sugar Pea Designs Summer Scoops stamp set! This set includes LOTS of solid double stamp images so there's no coloring involved. Each treat is stamped first with a light shade of ink and the accents are added with a darker shade of the same color. I used a stamp tool so I could double stamp the images and get lots of color! 
The set even includes frozen pops, soft serve swirls, a cone, wood sticks, sundae toppings and a maraschino cherry! YUM! The sweet sentiment is stamped on a Stitched Flag Sugar Cut and tucked under one of the cones. 
I layered the Geo Floral Panel over an ombre pink distress ink panel. I left lots of the die cut pieces in the center in place to create a solid background for the colorful die cuts. I thought it would look too "busy" if I popped them all out. I think the edges look like lace! 
I had lots of fun stamping in so many different colors and have lots left over for other projects. I still can't resist a rainbow of color that are a feast for my eyes. 
Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Summer Scoops
Sugar Cuts | Summer Scoops, Geo Floral Cover Plate, Stitched Flags
Summer Scoops
Summer Scoops

SPD
Summer Scoops SC
Summer Scoops SC

SPD
Stitched Flags
Stitched Flags

SPD | SSS
Geo Floral Cover Plate
Geo Floral Cover Plate

SPD | SSS

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This gave me a smile, very cute Jeanne!!