Saturday, June 15, 2019

Momenta Rainbow Flower Border

I hope you're having a great weekend! Did you know that today is Nature Photography Day? I hope the sun is shining and your feeling up for a walk in your favorite park or forest preserve so you can get some great photos on this Summer Day! 
If the weather in your part of the world isn't cooperating maybe you should play with your crafting supplies. I love to craft, especially in the winter when my garden is enjoying it's winter slumber. I can make a rainbow of colors that make my heart happy.
This card was created with a color block technique. I cut strips of colorful card stock in strips 5/8" wide. I trimmed them to fit the cover of my A2 card base and then topped it with the Momenta Flower Border die.
I die cut the "thank you" sentiment in a sheet of white card stock, and then cut it again with a circle die (you could also use a circle punch). I backed the die cut circle with a slightly larger solid blue circle so the color peeks through the openings.
You can find Momenta dies, stamps, stickers and more at your favorite local craft stores like Joann and Hobby Lobby. They can also be found on line at Scrapbook.com. You'll love the designs and affordable pricing!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Momenta Flower Border

Flower Border
Flower Border

SBK | MMT

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is beautiful!! LOVE the background with the white circle!!

Lisa Elton said...

Bright, happy and lovely!

Sharron said...

I always love when you use the color blocks. They make such a bright, cheerful card. And the dies in this set are wonderful.