Thursday, June 27, 2019

Fusion Card Challenge - Triangles



A new challenge begins today at Fusion Card Challenge! Check it out! 
I spy a neutral scene with pops of gold and pink.. geometric shapes.. squares, rectangles, and triangles. Not loving the photo? That's ok.. join us by playing with the sketch! If you're feeling really craftsy FUSE the two together! 
Here's what I made! I focused on the carpet in the photo with the triangle pattern. I used Birch Press Design's Prismatic Triangle Layers cut in black, gold and white to create a shaker card.
I added a touch of pink filling in one of the triangles with a Tall Triangles die cut from rose paper. I added more pinks in the shaker mix you can see in the open windows of the triangle die cut. I cut a few extra triangles to fill the open white spaces and add more interest to the design.
A simple Big Lingo Hello die cut repeats the clean lines of the layered triangles. 
Are you ready to play? Maybe you need a little more inspiration? Check out designs from the rest of the team. Just click on their names below to jump to their blogs.

Barb Ghigliotty

Jen Mitchell
Karren Johnson
Linda Callahan
Lyndal Higgins
Michelle Leone
Michelle Lupton
Michelle Williams
Wanda Cullen
I hope I see you at Fusion Card Challenge! I cant wait to see what you make!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Birch Press Design Tall Triangle Set, Prismatic Triangle Layers, Big Lingo Type Hello
Sequins | Buttons Galore and More My Valentine


Tall Triangle Set
Tall Triangle Set

BPD | SSS
Prismatic Triangle Layers
Prismatic Triangle Layers

BPD | SSS
Big Lingo Type Hello
Big Lingo Type Hello

BPD | SSS

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wonderful card, Jeanne. I love the modern design. xx

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE that triangle die! Awesome card!