Sunday, June 30, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Make Yesterday Jealous!

Hi and thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sharing an inspirational card made with the Pretty Little StudioShine Bright Collection. I love this collection of soft pastel watercolor look collection with accents in deep navy. It's absolutely romantic. 
The focal point of my card is a Be Loved die cut tag that I adhered a Be Loved clear sentiment sticker to. The clear stickers have great sentiments in navy and allow the background papers to peek through.. almost as if you had written on the tag yourself! 
I embellished the tag with Simply Floral die cut flowers and a pretty blue butterflies from the Chasing Dreams pack. 
A sprinkle of sequins always makes me happy with just the right amount of sparkle and shine!
I hope you have a great day with lots of time to do what you love best!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Paper | Shine Bright 8"
Die Cuts | Simply Floral | Chasing Dreams
Tag | Be Loved
Sticker | Be Happy Words | Clear
Sequins | Raindrop Blue | Dreamy Blue

No comments: