Friday, June 14, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - No Worries

Hello friends! I hope you're having a great day. Sometimes I get to thinking negative thoughts.. (stinkin' thinkin') worrying about the "what if's", and I suppose I'm not the only one who gets to feeling this way every now and then. This card is to remind me (and maybe you too) that everything is going to be ok. Let's focus on the now and try to enjoy it. We can deal with the "what if's" as they happen right? 
The Pretty Little Studio Bohemian Dreams Collection is perfect for setting your soul (and mind) free to focus on only light, love and positive energy! 
The focal point of my card is the 3x4" Groovy Journaling Card with the colorful feathers. I topped it with "OK" from the Dreamy die cut pack. 
I added Good Things Word Black sentiment stickers on and under the journaling card. The Star Gazer die cut pack has lots of great embellishments like the black arrow I ran across the feathers. The arrow is pointing to a half circle tab that says "no worries". Its from the Happiness cut aparts sheet. I love the cut aparts because they are very affordable at 99 cents a sheet, and they're easy to cut out with a 1" hole punch. 
Shake away your troubles - they'll be waiting for another day. Live in the now and enjoy today!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Paper | Bohemian Dreams Collection
3x4" Journaling Card |Groovy
Die Cuts | Dreamy | Star Gazer
Cut Aparts | Happiness
Stickers |Good Things Word Black
Sequins | Lemon Cupcake | Sunsation

2 comments:

Liz said...

Super card, Jeanne. I love the design and the great sentiment. xx

Lisa Elton said...

What a cool card Jeanne!!