Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sugar Pea Designs MIX56 - The Sweetest

Have you checked out this month's Sugar Pea Designs Mix it Up Challenge? I love that you can play along with the photo, the sketch OR the color challenge. SO there are lots of different ways to interpret the challenge. And who knows? You might be our lucky winner!!!! 
I'm always immediately drawn to the photo inspiration. I have to force my eyes to move around to the sketch and then the colors. I think I was drooling over that yummy tart filled with fresh berries and fruit! YUM! 
My mind went to 4th of July celebrations and the cakes you see with the strawberries and blueberries made to look like stars and stripes in the American flag. 
My Sugar Pea Designs stamp set of choice this time is Tutti Fruitti of course! I love those fresh fruits all stamped in colorful inks. 
The papers are from the Spots and Stripes Brights pad. I layered some red striped paper over a Postage Stamp Confetti Cut. Wow that red, white and blue is awesome isn't it? The sentiment is stamped on a Zig Zag Circle Sugar Cut. 
Now it's your turn! Head on over to the Sugar Pea Designs Blog where you can see more samples from the design team and link up your own creation!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Sugar Pea Designs Tutti Fruitti
Sugar Cut Dies | Tutti Fruitti, Zig Zag Stitched Circles, Postage Stamp
Pattern Paper | Sugar Pea Designs Spots and Stripes Brights
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Raspberry

Tutti Fruiti
Tutti Fruitti

SPD | SSS
Tutti Fruiti Dies
Tutti Fruitti Dies

SPD | SSS
Postage Stamp
Postage Stamp

SPD | SSS
Zig Zag Stitched Circles
Zig Zag Stitched Circles

SPD | SSS
Spots and Stripes Brights
Spots and Stripes Brights

SPD

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Love the red white and blue, this is so summery and cute!