Saturday, June 1, 2019

Reverse Confetti Stock Your Stash - Hello

A new challenge begins today at Reverse Confetti! It's called "Stock Your Stash" and is designed to help you build your card supply of cards to send to family and friends. This time we're looking for Hello/Just Because Cards! 
I love to send cards to let friends know I'm thinking of them.. they're unexpected and always welcome! This is a good opportunity for you to send a card to a friend "just because" to let them know you care. 
This challenge got me thinking about unexpected things that people do for me. Sometimes my husband will come home with a coconut cupcake from my favorite bakery, or my son will bring me flowers. That's how these two bears from the Reverse Confetti Big Bear stamps set got on my card today. 
I make lots of scene type cards and I wanted to do something a little different. I cut the Diagonal Stitches cover plate from white card stock and then stamped "can't stop thinking about you" from Word Up in ombre shades of blue between the lines. I die cut clouds and added a sunshine from the Over the Rainbow die set. 
Now it's YOUR turn! Ready to play? You can link up your designs here at the Reverse Confetti blog and who knows? You might just win a gift certificate to the store to help you stock your craft stash too!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Big Bear, Word Up
Dies | Reverse Confetti Big Bear, Over The Rainbow, Diagonal Stitches, Nuts About You

Big Bear
Big Bear

RC
Big Bear CC
Big Bear CC

RC
Over The Rainbow
Over The Rainbow

RC
Word Up
Word Up

RC
Diagonal Stitches
Diagonal Stitches

RC | SSS
Nuts About You CC
Nuts About You CC

RC | SSS

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling pair, this is cute Jeanne!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Those bears are adorable. xoxo

Sharron said...

What precious bears! Love the adorable scene and the wonderful sky stamped with sentiments, such fun!