Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Top Dog Dies - For Mom

Another busy weekend!  Renovations on the craft room nearly complete - cabinets, counter top and now electrical outlets all installed.  Moving in time!! Got my photo set up moved out of the dining room and literally within arms reach in the craft space.   I forgot to show you this when it posted at Top Dog Dies.  A pretty layered card for Mom.

Want to see more?  Just click here!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5”
Top Dog Dies:  Mom, Dotted Border, Bird Trio, Vintage A2 Mat, Wildflower
Washi:  Tim Holtz
Pattern Paper :  Simple Stories “I Am” 6x6”
Button Stampin Up!
Natural Button Twine May Arts
Sequins:  Pretty Pink Posh

4 comments:

pam said...

Gorgeous Mom card jeanne, love the papers and beautiful colours..
Pam x

Jill Norwood said...

Jeanne I hope we get to see your new craft room once it's done! Your card is gorgeous!!

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Kelly Latevola said...

I love that big bold sentiment with those pastels. Beautiful!!