Saturday, May 9, 2015

Kaboom! Find Waltzingmouse at Addicted to Rubber Stamps!

Addicted to Rubber Stamps Logo - Art Stamps and Papercrafts
Ready for some exciting news?  Waltzingmouse Stamps is beginning a wholesale venture making products available to stores vs. selling exclusively through their web store.  The very first store to be announced is Addicted to Rubber Stamps!    They already have product in stock!!  So now you can add some fabulous Waltzingmouse Stamps (like the set I used for my project today called Kaboom!)to your cart when your shopping there!  

Kaboom is one of my all time favorite stamp sets.  I'm not a big background stamper because I never seem to get the pattern "perfect".   I'll stamp something out of line or half way through I get a stamp with a bad impression.  Kaboom! looks beautiful stamped in a random pattern in different color combinations.  
There is even a matching die for the set!  The outline gives extra impact.  I cut mine from lime and navy - perfect for a young man I know. 
I hope you're planning on joining us for the Pajama Party this month too. Just click on the icon - top of the right column to get all the deets!  Have a fantastic weekend!!

2 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

Wow! That is one great card! It has so much movement. I love those stamps and your colors.

Marybeth said...

What a fun card! Yes, I heard the new and I am so excited for Claire.