Thursday, May 21, 2015

Fusion Card Challenge - Wedding Belle!

Oh there is some beautiful inspiration at Fusion Card Challenge this week! This one is called Wedding Belle - I want to call it Island Wedding!  The inspiration is a pretty teal cake covered with intricate flowers of white, gold and silver.    I couldn't wait to get started on this one!   Don't love the photo? That's ok - let the sketch be your guide!  Feeling clever?  Fuse the two together!  I tried to keep with the layout but wound up turning it on it's side and moving the ribbons more to the center. 
I wish you could see this one in person.  It's really stunning.  I started out with a smooth card stock base - just like that frosting on the cake.  I topped it with an intricate detailed die cut from Memory Box.  I added bits of gold - flowers and pearls, and even a little bit of silver.  My sentiment is embossed in silver and I added a layer of silver glitter paper underneath it. 

The colors are really striking together and the photos here really don't flatter this one as much as it deserves.  
Feeling inspired?  I hope you'll play along!  Need a little more inspiration?  Hop on over to my Fusion teamies and see what they cooked up for you this time!  




I hope I see you linked up at Fusion Card Challenge!    Have a beautiful day!  Friday's coming!! 









Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies:  Memory Box Aberdeen Branches, MFT Fishtail Flags, Poppystamps Large Madison Window
Walzingmouse "Say It With Style" Stamp Set
Glitter Paper - Stampin Up!

14 comments:

Lindsey said...

Jeanne, it doesn't get any prettier than this! This is one of my most favorite color combos and I absolutely adore this card.

frlphoebes kreativ-blog said...

Hi dear,
the color combi you choose is matching perfect and your card looks amazing!
You made your card with so much love to each detail,love this,
hugs Sylvie

Lesley said...

Wow! Incredible!

Darnell said...

This is so magnificent online, Jeanne, it's hard to imagine it is even more stunning in real life! It's superb!! Hugs, Darnell

Julia Aston said...

Love that detailed die you used Jeanne! like little feathery fingers across the blue 'cake'! Wonderful touches of yellow and pearls! Julia xx

Nancy Penir said...

Definitely inspired Jeanne, by this luscious beauty!
Hope to play along.

pam said...

Beautiful card design Jeanne, love the dies and colors..
Hugs Pam x

Michelle said...

So, so beautiful, Jeanne! I can't express how much I love this card!

Sharron said...

Breathtaking, Jeanne! That intricate die cut is so gorgeous and the touches of yellow are perfect!

Lyndal said...

Fabulous diecuts & gorgeous card Jeanne!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Stunning! Love the yellow butterflies!

Deanne :)

Unknown said...

GORGEOUS!!! This card is so beautiful! LOVE it!!!!

Pam Sparks said...

Great take on the photo Jeanne! So pretty!

Nora Noll said...

Oh my!! This card is STUNNING!! I love the blue, white, yellow color scheme and the way you used that die cut. Such lovely design.