Thursday, May 7, 2015

Fusion Grey and Gold

A new challenge begins today at Fusion Card Challenge!  Lesley didn't give us a name for this one so I'm taking liberties and calling it Grey and Gold.   It's Fusion so you have a choice to make.. either be inspired by the inspiration photo... OR.. use the sketch.  Feeling clever?  Put them together like I did.  Look again... see?  Yes I really did use the layout!  You just have to look under all the embellishments I glued down on top of it LOL!  The inspiration photo looks so elegant and fussy I thought I'd follow and give you elegant.
I'll explain how I was inspired here. .. I started with the dress.. grey on top, yellow on bottom - just like my pattern paper background. 
Big fat satiny bow around the waist?  My card has that too!
The dress form?  Well that's a given right? 

 The tulle is so soft and feminine looking - I think this one covers all that!
Want to see more from the rest of the team?  Just click on their names here!  I know they will get you pointed in the right direction!


I hope you'll join us at Fusion Card Challenge!  It's so fun to see the different projects linked up!  Have a great day!












Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies:  Top Dog Dies: Sew Much Fun, Madison Doily, Alexa Frame
Rhinestones: Recollections
Ribbon 1.5 Silky Crush Platinum May Arts
Stamp:  Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees
Paper Roses:  Iamroses.com

Metal Dragonfly

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful and elegant Jeanne!

~amy~ said...

JEANNE!
I LOVE THIS.
(sorry for yelling)
That ribbon is DELISH.

Michele K. Henderson said...

Jeanne, this is really adorable! I love your color combination and how you used the dress form to create a great fusion! Great card! I wish I had your "bow ability" because that is the perfect touch!

Julia Aston said...

Wow Jeanne! you really got it all in here today! the photo and sketch - your bow is delicious! love the dragonfly, the manikin and lovely doily!

pam said...

What a beautiful Jeanne, love your colours and lovely dragonfly with your ribbon..
Hugs Pam x

Sharron said...

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Love the colors and the fantastic way you interpreted the sketch! The dreamy bow with the dragonfly looks awesome!

Marybeth said...

Oh my gosh so fancy and wow....what a gorgeous bow! Love the dragonfly on the bow. I just came from Lisa's blog and she had a dragonfly on her card too.,