Tuesday, April 6, 2021

My Creative Scrapbook April 2021 Main Kit




Hi friends! Thanks for stopping by! Have I got a treat for you!!! Today I'm sharing four cards I made with the My Creative Scrapbook April 2021 Main Kit. This is a monthly subscription service for papercrafters. My Creative Scrapbook does all the hard work.. the assemble all the pieces, perfectly coordinated and delivered to your front door! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you


I've received this kit for over a year now and I've never been disappointed. Sometimes My Creative Scrapbook SURPASSES my expectations like this month. The kit includes beautiful 12" Maggie Holmes Garden Party Collection Papers. You'll also find coordinating stickers, a 12" sheet of Chipboard die cut images, and a stamp set too!
I love the beautiful roses, festive and very decorative bees and butterflies, and lovely garden animals too. One of the sheets in the set is loaded with cut apart tags. These are perfect for creating focal points for your images.
You'll love the puffy gold sentiment stickers too! If you look close you'll see gold foil vellum pieces like the wreath that is layered under the "Lovely" sentiment above.
I love the elegant romantic images paired with the fresh papers in rainbow colors. There are tags and labels with black embellishments that are a nice contrast with the colorful papers.
Once you have all of your designs laid out you can pile on even more.. there are bows and hearts in matching colors that look great scattered about. The only items I had to add to this kit are the card bases, adhesives and enamel dots.
Flowers are always my favorite so these cards came together easy for me. To add dimension I adhered some of the images flat to the card base and others are adhered with adhesive foam tape. The thick chipboard pieces give your cards an expensive look that you'll be proud to send.
I'll be sharing four more cards made with this kit later in the month. I still have a big bag of left over pieces that I'll be using for other projects too!
I'm linking my cards to Craftyhazelnut’s Pattern Paper Challenge where you'll find lots of ideas for cards made with pattern papers.

The best part about this kit is that the selection of product has been done for me. I dont have to leave the house and hope the store I visit has all the coordinating elements. It simplifies the process with a delivered package ready for me to make! I sure hope you'll give My Creative Scrapbook a try! I think you'll be glad you did.

And .. if you're looking for ideas after you receive the kit.. there's an entire gallery of project ideas on the My Creative Scrapbook website so you'll always be inspired!




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook April 2021 Main Kit

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely cards today, Jeanne! The wings on those bees are amazing!

Catie Cuddles said...

Stunning cards. What a fab kit.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT